Man found stabbed to death in AnaheimAugust 30, 2012
Anaheim police were conducting an investigation Thursday after officers found the body of a man in an alley while responding to a burglary call.
Police were called to the 800 block of Zeyn Street just after midnight after receiving a report of a possible burglary in process, officials said. When officers arrived, they found the body of an adult man with “significant” stab wounds, said Sgt. Bob Dunn, spokesman for the Anaheim Police Department.
The unidentified man was pronounced dead at the scene, officials said.
“We have not located evidence of the burglary, however, this is still a preliminary investigation,” Dunn said.
This area is widgetised! To make use of this area, put some widgets in the 'Main Sidebar' section.
- Donald Trump acted confused in video deposition when asked about former senior advisor, a convicted felon with Mafia ties
- Richard Dreyfuss, Glenn Beck, Ted Cruz, and Lady Gaga in Iowa
- FBI Treats San Bernardino Murders as Possible Terrorism Case
- Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect
- Ted Cruz Speaks Out in Support of America’s Policemen