Rapper Krazie Bone arrested for alleged DUI in ValleyJuly 30, 2012
Rapper Krayzie Bone was arrested early Friday on suspicion of driving under the influence on Topanga Canyon Boulevard in Woodland Hills, according to Los Angeles police.
The 39-year-old rapper, whose real name is Anthony Henderson, was being held on $5,000 bail in the Van Nuys jail, according to Police Department spokeswoman Rosario Herrera.
She said Henderson, a former member of the Grammy Award-winning group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, was stopped and arrested about 12:40 a.m. near the Ventura Freeway and failed a field sobriety test.
Herrera said she did not know the reason his car was pulled over or what type of sobriety test he took.
This area is widgetised! To make use of this area, put some widgets in the 'Main Sidebar' section.
- Donald Trump acted confused in video deposition when asked about former senior advisor, a convicted felon with Mafia ties
- Richard Dreyfuss, Glenn Beck, Ted Cruz, and Lady Gaga in Iowa
- FBI Treats San Bernardino Murders as Possible Terrorism Case
- Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect
- Ted Cruz Speaks Out in Support of America’s Policemen